Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Utah, Local Only, Used Black CP-E HotCharge Pipe - $60

Trader history for adamm (0)

Installed this in my car at the end of June last year, 2016. Uninstalled a month ago, at the end of March. I sat down, looked at my goals for my car, and decided a hybrid turbo didn't make that list anymore. With that in mind, I switched back to the stock hot-side charge pipe because this isn't really a necessary piece of hardware for those who plan to stay with the stock turbo.

You can find CP-E's product page for it here:
http://cp-e.com/webstore2/product/ford-fiesta-st-hotcharge-pipe/

There are some silver dings on the pipe where the black paint has been worn away (see pictures below). This is from the pipe making contact with my lower 2-point brace. Functionally, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the kit, but if you're in pursuit of something cosmetically perfect, this pipe is not your piece.

For those who plan on upgrading away from the stock turbo to anything else at any point in time, the hot-side charge pipe is a worthwhile upgrade.

Again, this is for local sale only at the moment. I know there aren't a lot of us in Utah, but I'm not in a hurry to sell, so it's fine if this takes some time.
I am located in the Provo-Orem area of Utah and am willing to drive ~30 minutes for sale.

All necessary hardware and associated directions will be included. If you're interested, we can meet somewhere public, you can inspect the kit, and if it meets expectations, please be ready to pay with cash. The $60 price does not include me delivering the kit to your home.

Thank you for looking, and please send me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
You should advertise this to the folks going to the Academy.. They can fly in, get trained up, and leave with a new shiny for their car.

I'm in Utah... would pick this up if it was red. GLWS, and keep in touch. Are you in any of the facebook groups?

Are you Andrew M's friend Adam? It's Tate if you are buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
adamm
Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the interest, everyone. I have decided to keep the hot-side pipe for now and may use it a little later for a different project on the car. I’m back and forth on that. I appreciate all the patience and input.

If a moderator sees this thread, please close it. Thank you.

I'm in Utah... would pick this up if it was red. GLWS, and keep in touch. Are you in any of the facebook groups?
Thanks! No, not in any of the Facebook groups. The car does seem a lot more popular this year in Utah compared to when I first got it, though. I may have to join! Hope you were able to find that red pipe.

Are you Andrew M's friend Adam? It's Tate if you are buddy!

That’s me. You still driving a FiST, Tate? Hope all is well!

That’s me. You still driving a FiST, Tate? Hope all is well!
Yeah I am and I'm still loving it! Good to hear from you man! Hope all is well with you too.