Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Sold!!!

Trader history for MiniMoose (1)

I am interested in the turbo, I am curious however, if you would remove the inlet elbow and check the shaft for any play and or impeller nicks. Also if you would grab a photo of the impeller. was there any signs of seals leaking. Also what tuner do you recommend, and what performance where you trying to reach on the fiesta st.

OP
M
Thread Starter #19
I am interested in the turbo, I am curious however, if you would remove the inlet elbow and check the shaft for any play and or impeller nicks. Also if you would grab a photo of the impeller. was there any signs of seals leaking. Also what tuner do you recommend, and what performance where you trying to reach on the fiesta st.
Zero shift play, no nicks. No signs of seals leaking. I was using Stratified and was happy with what i got from them, although any reputable tuner found on these forums would do you right. My performance goals were to just bring the turbo up to what it could safely deliver for power on 93 and E30 without overspinning it. The marks you can see in the photo are clean spots (there's an extremely fine layer of oily residue on the impeller) from me testing how smoothly it still spins with a plastic pen.

Attachments