Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD FSWerks Catback Exhaust System - $350+Shipping UPDATED 12/17

Trader history for r0yalo7 (1)

Selling my catback exhaust system. Picked this up locally from them over in Anaheim and installed about 3000 miles ago. All clamps included. Does NOT include gasket from the catalytic converter side. 3 piece set. Please let me know if there are any questions thank you.
Snapchat-227853700.jpg Snapchat-227853700.jpg Snapchat-344422428.jpg Snapchat-472123038.jpg Snapchat-641224405.jpg Snapchat-1778448652.jpg Snapchat-1961762429.jpg

Last edited:
OP
r0yalo7
Thread Starter #5
Interested. Is there any drone on the highway? Looking for a throaty system that I can daily without annoying my passengers.
Hey, so I can only speak from my own experience. Originally my first exhaust was the MBRP 3" system and it was annoyingly loud. The drone was awful and I just got used to it. I moved to this system as I had a friend with a FoST and he had a magnaflow. I have been in his car and there was virtually no drone, but when he would get on throttle you'd hear it and it was nice. This exhaust is similar to the Magnaflow one. It's a 2.5" system and there is virtually no drone on the highway. I wouldn't say it's annoyingly loud. I live in SoCal and for the 12k miles I had the exhaust when driving by CHP or my local law enforcement they never once looked twice at me. It's very mellow for daily driving, but going past 3-3.5k rpm when you start getting on it the exhaust opens up and progressively gets louder. In my opinion one of the best exhaust systems I've had on my cars in general. PM me if you're interested further thanks for stopping by.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a FSWerks exhaust on my FiST. The drone isn't bad at all, sometimes I wish it was louder. I have removed all the sound deadening from the back of my car (water leaking 😡) and even then, it's not terrible.