Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Full part out : x37 turbo, intercooler, coilovers, Accessport and more!

Trader history for CrystalWhite (0)

Unfortunately it looks like I've got to part out my Hybrid turbo Fiesta. It's been a blast but I've got twins on the way and one sporty shitbox has to make room for a truck. Everything is located in Canada and is in great condition. Willing to ship, buyer pays shipping plus paypal fees. Prices are in USD.

1. Turbosmart 11psi Wastegate : had less than 15k miles on it and is in perfect condition $65

3.Pumaspeed 3 inch turbo elbow : made out of billet aluminum, increases flow into turbo. Perfect condition. $50

10. Ebay aluminum shift knob : same as I I reviewed in my thread. Much nicer than stock.

11. Ebay Wagner intercooler clone : as featured in my review thread, this intercooler worked great for the 28 psi the x37 generated. Probably the biggest intercooler you can get for the price I'm asking. Could use some black paint. $150

13. Bilstein coilovers: has approximately 30k kms on them. Bit of wear on the collars but still completely serviceable. Comes with the wrenches. $300

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #2
For some reason it turned my pictures upside down.....hope it's not an issue!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thanks
GLWS

Last edited:
OP
C
Thread Starter #10
Responded to PMs, and added coilovers that were going to sell locally but fell through.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Interested in the torsion brace and the hot side pipe. Sending a pm on those two parts.

OP
C
Thread Starter #16
Couple items are pending sale. I'm in BC Canada, shipping seems not to be too expensive for the stuff I've quoted currently. For the large ticket stuff like the bracing and intercooler I'm sure we could come to an agreement, never hurts to ask!

Couple items are pending sale. I'm in BC Canada, shipping seems not to be too inexpensive for the stuff I've quoted currently. For the large ticket stuff like the bracing and intercooler I'm sure we could come to an agreement, never hurts to ask!
Let me know about the wing riser kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk