Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fuuuuuuu...so close to 13's!

Went to the track tonight and came so close to my goal for the car. Track prep was absolute garbage and couldn't hook to save my life once the sun set. Was to the point where I left at 2K feathering the clutch and as soon as boost spiked it knocked the tires off. Anyways, went 14.02@101.85 despite the crap 60'. This was with the COBB stage 3 OTS map, I'm sure once I get my real tune on there I'll hit 13's, but I'll probably sell it before I get the chance to run it again lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Went to the track tonight and came so close to my goal for the car. Track prep was absolute garbage and couldn't hook to save my life once the sun set. Was to the point where I left at 2K feathering the clutch and as soon as boost spiked it knocked the tires off. Anyways, went 14.02@101.85 despite the crap 60'. This was with the COBB stage 3 OTS map, I'm sure once I get my real tune on there I'll hit 13's, but I'll probably sell it before I get the chance to run it again lol.
What are we looking at ??

OP
Thread Starter #3
What are we looking at ??
Whole gaggle of different vehicles lol. There was a 5.0 standard cab F150 there running 13.4X's all night, then of course the Focus RS has my attention. I have what you'd call vehicular ADD.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
LOL sounds like me as I am not even done with mine and have moved on to looking at a new Golf R next summer as my Better 1/2's new daily so that allows me to shop around while waiting for news as to the when and where it will be debuted.. Now if the would bring a POLO R to the states that might just puss Ford to build a little AWD beasty... fun fun fun eh

Sweet run dude. Im going sunday if the weather holds up. Put the real tune in the car this time and shoot for 13s myself. I know your pain soooooo close to 13s it will bother you until next time you go.

OP
Thread Starter #6
Yeah I could've farted my way into the 13's haha. Oh well, I'm still happy with the trap, almost 102! Explains why I've been beating some of the cars I have been..lol.

OP
Thread Starter #8
Can you bring your NY DA's down here for one day please.
Good power making air, but terrible for hooking once the track gets cold. I even aired down the fronts some on the last pass, and even with sticky 15's it spun once it got in boost!

Good power making air, but terrible for hooking once the track gets cold. I even aired down the fronts some on the last pass, and even with sticky 15's it spun once it got in boost!
Atleast you have those 15s with a little more sidewall to them. These stock 17s suck the big one. Great for corners but horrible on a straight line from a stand still. Great times man

Great trap speed! With that mph if it hooks I'm guessing you'll be solidly in the 13s. What were your 60's?

OP
Thread Starter #12
Yeah I'm in process of parting the car out now for something else lol.