Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FYI Stainless Brake Lines On Sale

Rockauto.com has stainless brake lines for $69.06 before shipping. Mine will be here tomorrow.

Centric, who maybe the parent company, uses the same PN as Stoptech... Pn's 95061018 for front and 95061515 for rear.

kevinatfms

Sick find! Use the discount code too! 5% off comes to $74.52 the my door!

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
unearth078
Thread Starter #8
OP
unearth078
Thread Starter #9
Here is the front and rear cost from rock auto, after google-able 5% off coupon but before shipping

slopoke

You know were talking about a complete set right? The link for CarID shows you have to buy the front and rear separate at $57.90 each.
Yep, I missed that. It's a great price. Hopefully it'll last long enough for other people to get a good deal.

Where do you guys put your discount code? I cannot find any box to enter it at checkout.

Nevermind, found out you have to put it in the box "How did you hear about us". Not the most intuitive way to enter a discount if you ask me...

is this even worth getting for daily driving? thinking about buying but not sure if i need these. $73 shipped seems great compared to mountune's $130+

slopoke

is this even worth getting for daily driving? thinking about buying but not sure if i need these. $73 shipped seems great compared to mountune's $130+
Braided brake lines are a great improvement over stock rubber ones. Best value for the money for upgrading brakes.

Thanks Guys [biggrin]
I had some other things I wanted to buy from Rock but couldn't justify the cost of shipping to Canada but now I've ordered some brake lines as well so bonus [hihi]

OP
unearth078
Thread Starter #16
be careful installing them... pretty sure i have to figure out how to cycle abs pump now...

Edit: ForScan can do it. I will be using it tomorrow.

be careful installing them... pretty sure i have to figure out how to cycle abs pump now...

Edit: ForScan can do it. I will be using it tomorrow.
Not wanting to put on you BUT, if you could do a little write up of how you do it, that would probably be very appreciated by a lot of us on here [like]

OP
unearth078
Thread Starter #19
i actually did it yesterday. Its pretty strait foward (if you mean abs bleed using forscan.) You dont even need a full forscan license. only the elm and the program

After you connect, you go to the wrench on the left hand side. You will find abs service bleed in the menu, and hit the play at the bottom of the screen. Forscan will tell you what to do and run the pumps throughout.

OH, then you need to go ahead and actually bleed the brakes. RR, LR, RF, LF. If you get air in the master, start over lol.

I was able to find the pair for the front on Rockauto, but for the life of me I cannot find the rear set. Anyone else having this issue, or am I going blind?