Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Garrett G25-550/660 Turbocharger

Talked too Garrett not too long ago abouts this setup....hasn't been talked about for a Direct fit for the FiST as of yet!
Looks like Ron is now showing it as available-ish on his site. Its the second Peron "stage 4" kit that hes posted. Looks like Peron is handling the leg work on getting the kit built, there just arent any numbers showing available yet.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Looks like Ron is now showing it as available-ish on his site. Its the second Peron "stage 4" kit that hes posted. Looks like Peron is handling the leg work on getting the kit built, there just arent any numbers showing available yet.
As you can tell there has been another thread about this.....And I responded accordingly![rockon]

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...Turbo-Kit-NOW-Available-at-whoosh-motorsports

And here I thought I was helpful lol. I totally missed that new thread. Saw the site but not the thread. Clearly I am slacking.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
And here I thought I was helpful lol. I totally missed that new thread. Saw the site but not the thread. Clearly I am slacking.
not entirely sure what that means - the other Peron kits were shipped the same day people ordered them
I sure do invest a lot of money for assumptions like that as opposed to the other sites that just link UK turbos that you wait weeks for

my site = stuff is really here lol

not entirely sure what that means - the other Peron kits were shipped the same day people ordered them
I sure do invest a lot of money for assumptions like that as opposed to the other sites that just link UK turbos that you wait weeks for

my site = stuff is really here lol
Oh Im not in any way trying to suggest that people would have to wait weeks to get their stuff. I know from first hand experience thats not the case. Just was speaking in regards to the new kits that you just posted, I wasnt 100% sure that you already had them, or if they were on the way to your shop, as Peron didn't even have it on their site yet. I also missed the thread where you had posted it, as I had seen the site update, but totally missed the thread on your page until it was linked this morning. Thats my fault. No offense meant man, I love what you do.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Oh Im not in any way trying to suggest that people would have to wait weeks to get their stuff. I know from first hand experience thats not the case. Just was speaking in regards to the new kits that you just posted, I wasnt 100% sure that you already had them, or if they were on the way to your shop, as Peron didn't even have it on their site yet. I also missed the thread where you had posted it, as I had seen the site update, but totally missed the thread on your page until it was linked this morning. Thats my fault. No offense meant man, I love what you do.
I try not to be defensive but at some point I have to try and keep facts clear - thank you for understanding

Sorry to revive an old thread, however PumaSpeed have used this turbo and are currently using it on their Mk 8 ST with an ST180 engine. It makes over 400whp.