Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Getting some codes...

So I've recently added the uprated injectors and xdi HpFp to my fiesta and I'm getting some codes. Not sure if it's do to a bad installation on my part or if it could be something else is wrong with the car.

IMG_20210711_082921.jpg

It's been exactly 413.0 mi since the install and the car has actually been running just fine. I drive the car daily and I've have been checking the car consistently everyday before and after my drive just to make sure nothing was leaking or smoking. Only thing that even slightly worried me was the HpFp is much louder then the OEM pump. I have let the fuel get down pretty often which is what I do, but once it got so low the fuel light came on.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
All the fuel scaling and pressures now need to be adjusted by your tuner*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #3
All the fuel scaling and pressures now need to be adjusted by your tuner*

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I guess I'll wait to see what happens after the first revision is done. I gave the parts installed a look over as well as the rest of the motor and everything looks to be just fine. I just don't want fuel bursting out of the fuel rail while merging on the highway. :LOL:

OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #10
I'm right up the road in Carmel. Let me know if you need a hand with anything or want to meet up at cars and coffee sometime
Absolutely!

Man it's been over a week waiting on the first revision of my tune. I've also sent Jason a screenshot that day of the codes and asked him about it but no reply as of yet.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
My first tune revision took about that long as well. Jason seems to be super busy but I'm on revision 5 right now and he's pretty consistently getting revisions back to me within a week of sending him the logs. Been sending them to him on Sunday and getting a revision the next Sunday.

Last edited:
OP
iGilgamesh
Thread Starter #12
Update: Got my revision .V1b and no codes whatsoever so happy about that. Another thing I'm very happy about is I'm getting 31+ mpg now. Since I drive all over the state due to my job I'm extra happy with dizzy tuning! 🙌