Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GFE Trackcross December 13, 2020 - Summit Point Shenandoah Circuit`

Anyone signed up? i know of at least one other Fiesta ST owner going. Ill be bringing mine out this time - last time i brought out our chump car to test out since it was a brand new build. Chime in if youre signed up!

See you there Kevin! I was debating if I wanted to bring mine out again since I burned through pads last event and limp mode came on after every run but we need to show the Type R and SI that we can be faster than them.

OP
kevinatfms
Thread Starter #4
See you there Kevin! I was debating if I wanted to bring mine out again since I burned through pads last event and limp mode came on after every run but we need to show the Type R and SI that we can be faster than them.
Ill be ready. Swapped a few small things today. New fluids and a new rear motor mount since my CP-E version was coming apart.

The stock pads will work better than most others at this style event since you dont really get race pads hot enough. Ill see you there though and we can talk setup. Definitely want to win SF2 this event.

Ford Community Posts