Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GI Gi: Konig hypergrams

Trader history for Bizzareo (0)

Hey Guys,

I have spoken with Konig about the hyper grams, and they would be willing to do a group buy. I have spoken with my friend who runs Subie Depot (.ca), and he would be willing to be the middleman as Konig can't do direct sales.

Here is what I emailed Konig:

Would Konig be interested in doing a group buy for the Fiesta Forum / Other Fiesta pages (for instance I'm part of a ~450member Facebook group called ST's of Ontario).
If so, are we able to produce the same rim / pattern in 16X8? This gives more room for coilovers and bigger walled tires. Currently the only options for this are made by BRAID and run almost 2000 for a set.

and the response I got:

Thank you for your interest in the Konig products for your vehicle. Here at Konig this new venture into the 4x108 is relatively new to us for the Fiesta ST crowd.

To answer your first question we would love to handle a group buy, but being the manufacture we are not set up to sell direct to the public. If a larger distributor would be willing to facilitate a group buy we would be more then willing to offer any color or design for this community.

Just keep in mind though that the Konig Hypergram was never offered in a 16" wheel so a mold would need to be created for this wheel. So justifying a mold to be made a larger quantity of wheels would need to be placed on order to warrant the production of this model.

We are always willing to hear feedback for the Fiesta and Focus ST community to help point us in the correct direction in production of these wheels going forward. The forums provide us with a lot of useful information, but feedback is our number one source for information when trying to establish ourselves in a growing community. If you have any more questions please feel free to contact us and give us your thoughts on what the ST guys are looking for going forward or if you know larger shops who would be willing to facilitate these larger group buys, an we would be more then happy to contact them and work something out for the future.

Thank you.

So if you guys are interested. We might be able to get custom colors and 16 X 8 with proper offsets. Giving us better tire options, and an extremely light rim (since the hyper gram is already super light).

I was quoted ~895 Canadian for the rims. I'm sure we can knock it down a bit if we have enough commitments.

********** My guy can ship worldwide, shipping not included obviously*************

FOR AMERICANS, THE RIMS WILL BE SHIPPING FROM A WAREHOUSE IN THE STATES, NOT DUTIES WILL APPLY, JUST SHIPPING AND TAXES

Free Shipping in Canada and US

5% off at 20 Sets

http://konigwheels.com/wheels/flow-formed-wheels/hypergram/

Interested:
1. Bizzareo (both)
2. Mattyboh (for 16x8)
3. Manta Ray
4.DvC
5.DL_ST
6. ed_the_sledd (for 16 x 8)
7.deathratt1e
8.GTOtom
9. JohnnyGage
10.Jacare (16 x8 only)
11.lordgeese (both)
12. twomonkeysayoyo
13.macaofriend (16x8)
14. Im_Zee11
15.WingZero
16. drixxel (16X8)
17. Sticky
18.Waterfan (16x8)
19.A FISTer
20. skidro87

current count 14 for 17x8 / 6 for 16x8 ONLY (We all are interested in 16X8)

Last edited:
I'd be very interested, depending on the width/offset/color. How large of a GB would they require for 16x8s?

Interested, and I have family in Toronto, so maybe I can have it shipped there and go pick it up when I visit... :p

Not sure if I am interested in this particular buy, but that's cool that you got their ear and they seem interested in supporting our platform. Whether or not the GB comes together, would be great just to encourage them to make more of their wheels in a 4x108, especially in a 16x7 or 16x8 size. I've been looking for something reasonable in that size for a while now, and there's just not much that fits our bolt pattern. Konig makes some nice wheels in general though.

I'm interested.

I guess I'll buy and see if they fit over the Wilwood big brake kit like i did with the RPF1's.

OP
B
Thread Starter #9
I'm interested.

I guess I'll buy and see if they fit over the Wilwood big brake kit like i did with the RPF1's.
I wonder if they would lend you one for a glamor shot / test fit (or a local rep in your area?)

OP
B
Thread Starter #10
I'd be very interested, depending on the width/offset/color. How large of a GB would they require for 16x8s?
They haven't got back to me on that. But it would require them to make another pattern.

Maybe find out from them what molds they do have for 16x8 and go from there? Might reduce the group buy quantity.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'll be in the market for some wheels soon. I was considering these in 17 but 16 would be optimal

Count me as interested. I would like to see 16x8 or 17x8 and if possible black or bronze.

Edit - I see they do a 17x8 in x108. Now off to search for a dealer... but dont rule me out of a possible 16x8 GB.

DvC

Count me as interested. I would like to see 16x8 or 17x8 and if possible black or bronze.

Edit - I see they do a 17x8 in x108. Now off to search for a dealer... but dont rule me out of a possible 16x8 GB.
I couldnt find any in that size. Let me know if you have any luck

I couldnt find any in that size. Let me know if you have any luck
so far none. Ive sent out emails in the last 10 mins to CarID, WheelsPlusUSA and BBWheels all who stock Hypergrams in other bolt patterns. Also, emailed Konig to see if they could be of any help locating a reseller.

Awaiting responses

I have heard only back from Konig. They advised that they havent located a distributor yet. They asked if our community had any vendor that we used for wheels and tires already. I advised that [MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION] works with our community.

OP
B
Thread Starter #18
I can get them through my guy up here in Ottawa, but shipping might be brutal.

OP
B
Thread Starter #19
Quick update. Spoke with the owner of Subie Depot today at a fast and furious meet / cruise.

For Americans, the wheels would stay in the states, and ship from there. So you can avoid any import duties and cheaper shipping.

As of now I haven't heard back from Konig on 16 x 8. But If people are interested, we can probably get a discount with enough people in . I've made a list and noted those who are more interested for 16 * 8 (we all are ha ha).

Assume you are paying American, it's about 700 for the set without shipping/taxes.