Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Good ford dealers in NY/CT for modified vehicles

hey guys my car has the dreaded gear whine hinting at input shaft bearing replacement or full trans replacement. Car still has over a month left of powertrain warranty. Anyone have any experience with bringing a car with a mods on it and getting warranty work done without issues? I have a accessport stage 1 that im going to remove and a catback exhaust.

Flash back to the stock tune and take it in if its still under warranty. An exhaust should have no bearing on a tranny/ powertrain warranty.

DEss

hey guys my car has the dreaded gear whine hinting at input shaft bearing replacement or full trans replacement. Car still has over a month left of powertrain warranty. Anyone have any experience with bringing a car with a mods on it and getting warranty work done without issues? I have a accessport stage 1 that im going to remove and a catback exhaust.
My friend had his raptor serviced here and said it was a good experience: https://www.verner-cadbyford.com/service/index.htm

I was gonna go there for a warranty replacement of a headlight fixture that was letting in moisture but decided to do it closer to me instead. I'm not sure how they deal with modifications though. g'luck

D Ess