Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Got boost?

Hi guys,

I have Dizzy tuning a DHM quickspool turbo kit that I added, and we may be running into mechanical issues. I’ve checked and re-checked hose couplers and TBolt clamps, but no luck. No matter what duty cycle we put on the turbo/wastegate I’m getting 21.5 to 22.5 psi. The base tune feels nearly identical to the seventh revision. Today the base vs the newest revision yielded a difference of .01 psi.

Any idea where to start looking at potential mechanical issues? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Have you performed a compression and leak down test?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club

Se7eN

was anything found in the car?
I have a friend with a GT2560R which is experiencing similar issues with the boost not getting to where they want. Had a boost leak test and everything is ok.

Se7eN

Hi guys,

I have Dizzy tuning a DHM quickspool turbo kit that I added, and we may be running into mechanical issues. I’ve checked and re-checked hose couplers and TBolt clamps, but no luck. No matter what duty cycle we put on the turbo/wastegate I’m getting 21.5 to 22.5 psi. The base tune feels nearly identical to the seventh revision. Today the base vs the newest revision yielded a difference of .01 psi.

Any idea where to start looking at potential mechanical issues? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
what is your WG spring presure? how many PSI?