Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Got my '17 Fiesta ST 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it!

Hey all! Long time reader, glad to be posting for the first time as a new owner. I was researching STs for a while and watching prices/options also while following along with all the news developments/recalls/quirks.

I decided to take advantage of the year end rebates and deals, found one with the exact options I wanted: only Recaros + Moonroof (they really vary all over the place , seems dealer markup isn't too high on these so they're usually ordered with a too much of the options). Found a good price for this seemingly unicorn optioned model and pulled the trigger.

It really is everything people are saying and more , its simple and so singularly focused on the mission - it really is like a hatchback 5 door Miata! Even in the shitty polar vortex NYC weather we've been having the car's character is simply hard to ignore....

FiST! by jpindustrie1985, on Flickr

FiST again by jpindustrie1985, on Flickr

Congrats on your new Fiesta!

I also waited for all of the issues to be ironed out over the years. However, my only regret is that I wish I'd waited until the *end* of the year for all of the good deals.

Anyway, are you going to get your windows tinted? I have the same color and rims, and the car looks hot with 30% tints!

One very important thing that I should tell you since it looks like your Fiesta came with the summer tires... being that you're from NYC, you will definitely need to get another set of tires since the summer tires will be unsafe in snow and aren't recommended to be used when temperatures dip below ~45 degrees Fahrenheit.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.[welcome]

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Just got mine 3 weeks ago. It's a practical hatchback with the soul of a sports car. Love it!