Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Got too close to the edge of the road and hit a massive ditch/pothole. In need of some wheels πŸ™„πŸ€¦

Soooo I was coming home after work and got just a little too close to the edge (on a back road) and got pulled into a ditch with pavement jutting out at the end. Basically like driving full speed into a curb. 🀦🀦🀦 Front passenger rim is the bad one in the pics, rear passenger rim got dented but didn't lose air pressure, so thankfully I was able to limp home with just the one spare.

Gonna need two replacement wheels at least... Anybody got any wheels or sets of wheels they're looking to sell? Thanks
PXL_20210705_151531559.jpg PXL_20210705_151549441.jpg PXL_20210705_023837545.jpg

haste

1000 Post Club
Ouch man. At least that is all the damage you had!

I'd check your tie rod, it may be bent. Also, wheel bearing could be damaged.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Where are you located? I have a set (6) of OZ Leggenda and flawless Rado Grey OEM (4) wheels for sale but local only to Atlanta. I was planning to list them this week.

The six OX wheels are 17x7 et42

Same thing happened to me a few months ago except I was pushed over to the side and hit a huge rock , from a truck pulling a trailer swinging side to side.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
πŸ˜²πŸ˜–πŸ˜«πŸ˜’πŸ˜”
Tie-rod, control arm and rack and pinion mounts should face an inspection.
I guess there's a good side to aluminum wheels after all.
They absorb much of the damage as opposed to your steering and suspension components.
On steel wheels that probably would've damaged at least one of the aforementioned parts.
https://www.wheeldoctorohio.com/
There may be a similar service for your area. Yeah it may cost just as much to fix'em but it's also keep'n a little more pocket change in the local economy.

OP
haansoolo
Thread Starter #7
Where are you located? I have a set (6) of OZ Leggenda and flawless Rado Grey OEM (4) wheels for sale but local only to Atlanta. I was planning to list them this week.

The six OX wheels are 17x7 et42
A bit far for me I'm in NC. I appreciate it though! Thanks

OP
haansoolo
Thread Starter #8
I definitely hear you guys about the possible damage to suspension/steering components. Something I'm worried about myself. I'll be getting it up on the ramps here soon to give it a thorough inspection. At the very least, the alignment felt good driving it home after the accident, so I'm hopeful nothing is damaged. Keep your fingers crossed...

OP
haansoolo
Thread Starter #9
πŸ˜²πŸ˜–πŸ˜«πŸ˜’πŸ˜”
Tie-rod, control arm and rack and pinion mounts should face an inspection.
I guess there's a good side to aluminum wheels after all.
They absorb much of the damage as opposed to your steering and suspension components.
On steel wheels that probably would've damaged at least one of the aforementioned parts.
https://www.wheeldoctorohio.com/
There may be a similar service for your area. Yeah it may cost just as much to fix'em but it's also keep'n a little more pocket change in the local economy.
Thanks for the suggestion! I found this place:
https://carolinawheelpros.com/
Currently waiting on a quote... I'll update once they reply