Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gotta love Boosted cars...So touchy they are!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I installed a Symposer delete from Ronny @ Whoosh....About a week ago..Great piece I might add for making the cab little less noisy. Took off the engine beauty cover on top to help clear some space during install. Installed cover back onto vehicle thinking nothing of the Vacuum line that goes to the Map Tee. Its been cold here in the MnSnowta...lots of snow...less space to really get on the throttle and enjoy the Gen2. Roads are clear now.....dry and not icy....Go to get on it on an on ramp....Only get like 18psi.....I thought weird...watching the AP3....again hit a clover leaf and come up to another highway on Ramp. Same thing.....Get to a gas station....inspect boost hoses.....still have the BOV sounding off when I shift But its a little quieter I thought. HMMMM... Thought id check out the Vacuum line to the Map-TEE....it was getting pinched just enough by the cover as it goes over the top and down the back. Move it around...installed the Beauty cover....hit the on ramp...Boom its rocket ship time! There were no codes set....just low boost and Lower HP & TQ on the AP3. Just thought id share a low boost situation and place that other BT peoples can check if they encounter something similar! [party]

Last edited: