Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greenville, SC soon to be Fiesta ST Owner

Greetings!

I will soon be taking delivery of my new (to me) 2014 Fiesta ST. I've been a car guy my entire life and used to be a regular in the Scion community years ago.

I'm a Toyota Fan Boy, but also have an obsession with pint-sized, boosted, corner-carving Fun-Machines.

I'm trading in my current 2017 4Runner, so to say I'm downsizing is an understatement. I enjoy driving and just wanted to get back to my enthusiast roots.

My name is Wyman and I'm in the Greenville, SC area. I've been stalking the forums for a while now, researching the car, issues, upgrades, ratings, experiences, and the like.

Glad to be tapped into this community now and look forward to possibly meeting some of you once my car arrives!

I turn my own wrenches and love carving up the mountains. Side note, I'm also a musician (played professionaly for a few years) and love reggae music!

Thanks!!

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Dang, 4runners are nice, competent machines. Switching to a FiST is definitely going different. Not to say FiSTs arent competent, it's just the skill sets are different!

Welcome. Feel free to ask anything. This is a great resource for First info.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

CSM

1000 Post Club
Awesome! Welcome!!

I live in OH now but I grew up in Spartanburg County. I know G-Vegas really well...miss that town!

See I'm from Columbia and I've spent my whole life in the state. I'd like to give living somewhere else for a while not that SC isn't beautiful. Like you said there are great places in SC.