Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Grey Rado rims w/ pretty well used sB-stones

Trader history for cxwrench (0)

cxwrench

Grey Rado rims w/ used B-stones CHEAP

4 grey Rado rims. 1 is a little lighter than the other 3 as it was a replacement. One has very slight curb rash and one has a small rock chip. 3 of the tires are mostly worn, the one on the newer rim has 8,000 miles. Includes stock lug nuts. I'm in Marin County, just north of SF. I'd hugely prefer local pick up instead of having to ship them. I'd let them go for $200.00. Feel free to email me at: t_brennan@sbcglobal.net or PM here.

Last edited:
Aren’t you supposed to post pics and not offer to provide them? It’s in the forum rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
cxwrench

cxwrench

Thread Starter #4
And due to popular demand, or just demand...here are a bunch of photos. Feel free to email me at: t_brennan@sbcglobal.net or PM here.

Rim with rock chip:

This shows the difference between the one new, lighter shade rim and the other(s). I would say that in sunlight the difference is definitely noticeable but not as much as this photo:

Curb rash:

And a bit more:

Tires, the upper right is the newer tire on the lighter rim: