Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Grovetown, GA New Member Here

unspokenzero

Active Duty U.S. Army
Found my people!

I'm Rico and the proud second owner of a 2015 Ford Fiesta ST.

Bought the car almost a year ago from a dealership and it was love at test drive. Went looking for an eco hatch at my local Ford dealership. Told them I needed it to be black on black and manual. Honestly had my heart and pocket ready for a 2017 Fiesta SE. While looking over all the options on the lot the Fiesta and Focus ST's kept speaking to me. Trying to be a responsible adult i asked to test drive a manual SE. While waiting on the keys the floor manager said they had something special that I should probably drive. The handed me the keys to what would be my car. We all (wife, son and salesman) hop in and go for a test drive. I got onto the highway, nice and easy and the salesman guides me down a windy country road. I rev match second into the corner roll on the throttle and holy S*!t, I was not expecting what I felt. Finished rounding the corners and slowly headed back to the dealership. We signed the paperwork and headed home. I can honestly say this is the most fun I have owned.

Details
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
Tuxedo Black

External
Full LED lights all the way around
Rally Armor Mudflaps

Engine
Injen Intake
Nmap FMIC
Nmap Charge Pipe
Nmap exaust pipe
Mishimoto Oil Catch Can
Symposer delete
Cobb Rear Motor Mount

Cobb Stage 2 Maps.

Future Mods
Stratified tune, down-pipe, full exhaust and wheels.

Last edited:

jeff

2000 Post Club
Found my people!

I'm Rico and the proud second owner of a 2015 Ford Fiesta ST.
What's up Rico welcome to the forum glad you're enjoying the car.

You'll be the third 2015 black/black ST in the Augusta area that I'm aware of, myself being one of them.

If you want to hang out/get coffee or food/talk cars shoot me a PM, I'd love to see your car.

Did you buy it at Mizell? That's the only Ford dealership around here that even knows what an ST is.....that's where I got mine.

Welcome!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard Rico

OP
U

unspokenzero

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #6

Thanks Dave!

What's up Rico welcome to the forum glad you're enjoying the car.

You'll be the third 2015 black/black ST in the Augusta area that I'm aware of, myself being one of them.

If you want to hang out/get coffee or food/talk cars shoot me a PM, I'd love to see your car.

Did you buy it at Mizell? That's the only Ford dealership around here that even knows what an ST is.....that's where I got mine.
Wtelcome!
Jeff!
I've seen alot of FiST around town. I would definitely like to meet up with other owners in the area. A co-worker of mine tole me about a FoST/FiST group that is local. I purchased my FiST in North Carolina.

You wouldn't happen to have a you tube channel detailing your build? If so great content.

Thanks Flaco!

Congrats and welcome aboard Rico
Thanks!

jeff

2000 Post Club
Jeff!
I've seen alot of FiST around town. I would definitely like to meet up with other owners in the area. A co-worker of mine tole me about a FoST/FiST group that is local. I purchased my FiST in North Carolina.

You wouldn't happen to have a you tube channel detailing your build? If so great content.
Rico,

My YouTube channel is gray25xt yes I have some Fiesta videos there I've made.

I'm not aware of a local ST group, let me know if there is one I'd like to join up. I'm not on fakebook or any other social media so I'm not in the know of such.

Holler if you want to hang out. Enjoy the car and be safe.

OP
U

unspokenzero

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #9
Rico,

My YouTube channel is gray25xt yes I have some Fiesta videos there I've made.

I'm not aware of a local ST group, let me know if there is one I'd like to join up. I'm not on fakebook or any other social media so I'm not in the know of such.

Holler if you want to hang out. Enjoy the car and be safe.
Yup, definitely seen your content! I will be in touch!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk