Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GTR

I was on my way to work tonight and turned left at a stoplight onto a main rd just cruising short shifting 1st to 2nd. I noticed a car behind me at the light before I turned, but didn't think much about it. I get onto the main rd. and I hear this high pitched engine roar to life as a new Nissan GTR blows by me with flames shooting out of its exhaust. My guess is 600-700 hp probably. Not sure what he's trying to prove or just showing off I guess. Has anyone had something similar happen to them? My car is bone stock power wise.

Yep, last Thursday as a matter of fact, beautiful new vette passed me going the other way, next thing I know he is comes flying up behind me and goes to pass....so I lay on the old gas annnnndddd... he blows me away. Pick on someone your own size you fargin bastich!!!

OP
GreenenvyFiST
Thread Starter #3
Yep, last Thursday as a matter of fact, beautiful new vette passed me going the other way, next thing I know he is comes flying up behind me and goes to pass....so I lay on the old gas annnnndddd... he blows me away. Pick on someone your own size you fargin bastich!!!
If I had a heavily modified GTR, I would show off from time to time probably lol. Pretty sure this guy goes street racing at night as I work 3rd shift 2300-0700. Hard to imagine this vehicle cost almost as much as my house lol.

If I had a heavily modified GTR, I would show off from time to time probably lol. Pretty sure this guy goes street racing at night as I work 3rd shift 2300-0700. Hard to imagine this vehicle cost almost as much as my house lol.
No doubt, no point in owning it if you don't show off once in a while. Gods honest truth, I would love to drive an exotic car but could really give two craps about owning one...I am not house poor and with my little FiST, you KNOW i'm not car poor!!!

Fiestig

Another Older guy i know always told me...."If its got Tits or Tires its gonna give you problems". That has held true to this day for me throughout my life!
I said this exact same thing to my wife thinking it was funny.... She proceeded to point out the guys she thought were cute that I should hit on if I wanted to complain about whats carrying her tits... Yeah.. Lets say she won that verbal battle.:oops: