Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS H & R Super Sport Springs, Accessport V3, Stock Grey Wheels, and More!

Trader history for swirlmarks (0)

H & R Super Sport Springs, were on the car for about 500 miles, little dusty, near-new condition- SOLD

Stock Rado Grey Wheels/Tires/TPMS - $150 OBO MUST TAKE THEM ALL AS A SET. Two of the wheels have significant curb rash and two have minor curb rash. Two tires have chunks missing. TMPS sensors were working when they came off the car. No bends, these wheels would be good candidates to repair and refinish. I have more detailed close-ups of the curb rash, but couldn't get my forum name/date in there, so DM me for those.

Cobb V3 Accessport for Fiesta St - bought this Accessport used from another member of this forum. It has been very well cared for and never left in the car. The screen is very clean with no scratches (pictured). Comes with the original box and manual, OBD cord, USB cord, window mount, and sticky mount. The sticky mount will need a new 3M strip. SOLD

iSincer Side LED Mirror Turn Signals - these are half new. I installed one on the car, didn't like it, and took it off. The other one has never been installed. SOLD

These springs and wheels are local pick up only in Indian Trail, NC. I will consider shipping if no one can pick up. Shipping would be at the buyer's expense. PayPal only. Please let me know if you need additional pictures or info.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Unfortunately, no pics of it installed. My car is black and I didn't like the black on black look. The LED turn signals were cool, but I just liked the OEM silver against the black car better.

OP
S
Thread Starter #9
The springs are $180 and I would say the description of the springs on Whoosh is pretty spot on for drop. About 2".

The tabs are not broken on the turn signals. DM me

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
The side markers and accessport are sold, the springs and wheels are still available.

I'll do $180 shipped for the springs now.

OP
S
Thread Starter #11
The springs have been sold. All that's left are the wheels, which are taking up a lot of space. Willing to negotiate/price out shipping.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hint: I just unloaded my stock wheels on the regular Fiesta forum. Got 100 bucks + shipping. They were just taking up space, and I'll never use them again. They'll buy stock ST exhausts, too. Make some poor regular Fiesta driver happy.
He hasn't installed them yet, but he likes them.

https://www.fordfiesta.org/

Last edited:
OP
S
Thread Starter #15
Bump, wheels are still for sale. Make me an offer, really motivated to get rid of them. Considering taking off the tires and TPMS sensors and selling the wheels for only the cost to ship them.

BW Smith

I'm interested in the wheels - I'm in CA, so I'd have to check shipping cost. Do you use FedEx Ground or UPS? Do you have boxes for them? Size of each box and weight?