Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

H&R **Super** Sport springs

Before every one says they don't fit on the ST model, they are listed on THMotorsports as fitting the ST. I've run into a few fellow ST owners using them and reporting to have no issues with rubbing or actual spring fitment. Anyone have any history using them? On THM, they list anywhere from a 1.75-2.3 inch drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought these from Whoosh. I was wondering about what I could get away with before I'd rub. I was hoping I'd to be able to do a 17x7.5 on a 215/40 but it seems like that might not even work. But there's always a 16" wheel or just stay stock specs. I just love the drop from the examples I've seen. Pretty even front to back and the gap is basically non existent without the look of "tucking tire".

OP
slowst
Thread Starter #3
I just bought these from Whoosh. I was wondering about what I could get away with before I'd rub. I was hoping I'd to be able to do a 17x7.5 on a 215/40 but it seems like that might not even work. But there's always a 16" wheel or just stay stock specs. I just love the drop from the examples I've seen. Pretty even front to back and the gap is basically non existent without the look of "tucking tire".
I've talked to a dude on IG by the name of jake and he was running 205/40/r17 on rota titans (17x8, et45) and he said he had no rubbing issues at all so that's the set up I most likely will go with. I was running 215/45's on Vogtland springs which are around a 1.4 inch drop and I rubbed up front like no tomorrow. But then again that is quite a meaty set up.

OP
slowst
Thread Starter #4
Also I have bought the Super sports from THMotorsports.

H&R Sport lowering springs install

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...&share_tid=10961&share_fid=74193&share_type=t

He actually bought the super sports without knowing. They seem to be a fairly safe drop and looks good!

That's the thread that sold me on them! Also check out "whitct34" post on this page of Super Sports on stock wheels: http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/2517-Fiesta-ST-Lowering-Springs-and-spring-rate-Thread?p=223995&viewfull=1#post223995

He mistakenly called them "Sports" but he has the Super Sports.

You can also check out OffTheWall's build page and he has pics of Rota Titans in 17x8 with a 215/40 tire.

He said there was rubbing though with the Super Sports.

OP
slowst
Thread Starter #8
Yeah with 215/40, I'm going to be running the 205/40. Slightly stretched but I'm pretty sure there will be no rub