Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Happy New Owner of a '17 FiST!

j4ngl35

Hey guys!

Been lurking for a while but after picking up my new '17 Orange Spice FiST I figured I'd register. Came from a '17 Civic EX hatch that was getting a little boring, and I got too good of a deal to pass up on the Fiesta. My last fun car was an '08 Civic Si Mugen edition, so I'm excited to be back behind the wheel of something like this! It's got the moonroof as well as the grey Recaros, love it!

Took some time to pull the dealer badge as well as the Fiesta badge to give it a cleaner appearance on the back, and I've got a Cobb high flow filter on order as well. Already got the mod bug bad!

That's funny I got a 17 Civic hatch sport in July and traded it in by September for the FiST. Best decision I made by far. The civic was just too boring for me and the fact I kept seeing 50 year old women driving it made me feel some type of way. Congrats on the purchase man!

OP
J

j4ngl35

Thread Starter #9
That's funny I got a 17 Civic hatch sport in July and traded it in by September for the FiST. Best decision I made by far. The civic was just too boring for me and the fact I kept seeing 50 year old women driving it made me feel some type of way. Congrats on the purchase man!
Lol yeah I originally got into the Civic because I had a pickup I didn't need anymore, so I wanted to get into something smaller, and our Honda dealer here had some really good deals going so I jumped on it. It was a fun little car at first compared to my Ram but the CVT got old fast!

Thanks!

XR650R said:
Welcome! If you like to mod, you picked a good car for it.
That's what I was thinking! Thanks!

OP
J

j4ngl35

Thread Starter #11
Welcome!! How does the driving experience compare to the Civic SI?
Thanks!

They're very similar in spirit! Gives me that raw, connected feeling to the car and to the road, but power-wise I can't really speak to it yet. I've been going easy on it during the 1,000 mile break-in, which is hard to do when it feels like it wants to really pick up around 3K RPM. That's the biggest difference I've noticed so far. I had to rev the hell out of the Si to have fun with it (which was enjoyable in it's own way) but the ST is going to be a blast at pretty much any RPM with all the torque it has! The Si has been my favorite car that I've owned overall so far, but once the ST is broken in and I can play around more, I think I'll have a new #1.