Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Harbor Freight Dual action 6" polisher 57.99

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Harbor Freight is selling their dual action polisher for $57.99. This is a great deal for those who already do not have a polisher.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Have you used this one before? Specs is similar to the Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher, but that one is double the price.

OP
W

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
No, I have a Girots polisher. I have heard many others really like this polisher.

Have you used this one before? Specs is similar to the Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher, but that one is double the price.
I do auto restoration and a lot of paint correction so try many different da's and this was one I recently tried out. It's very good and well worth the money only thing is it's hard plastic housing which most are but some like the Griot's have a more user friendly features. Other than that it's worth for anyone doing their own car's. And yes you're right on it's very similar to the Porter Cable one.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I have the Meguiars buffer and the Da system. Cant go wrong with either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PunkST Off Topic Discussions 13