Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HARDRACE front lower control arm set 2014-2019 Fiesta ST

Magnetic

Hey All,

Anyone else see these? Seems like a great way to save a few bucks over the DNA racing ones. Not sure what the major differences are between them. If these are like stock with uprated bushings that's a pretty sweet deal for when it's time to swap.

Anyone know anything about these?

https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...ont-lower-control-arm-set-2014-2019-fiesta-st

1641225642631.png

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya saw those before Ron picked them up might give him a call about them I had previously wondered about them when someone found them online as to what the bushings were. Some members have used those ball joints so they could probably speak up about them.

kevinatfms

Spark Plug Steve tried the balljoints and had a bunch of issues with wallowing out the holes in the control arms.

The arm itself looks like a stock arm with powdercoat? Wonder what strengthening they state they have done...

Bushings look like stock but maybe made from poly?

Id love someone to make a full rubber bushing(without compliance slots) in a stiffer rubber for the large bushing. Poly just deforms and comes apart too easy these days.

I remember watching one of Team O'Neil rallycar build videos on YouTube, and they were installing the M-Sport kit for I think an R2 (not sure). There were plates that were welded into the underside of the stock arms to strengthen them. I wish we had a solution for an adjustable/lighter/stronger control arm with bushings compatible with STH class- I realize that would be pretty niche, though.