Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Have anyone installed Powerflex handling pack (bushings)

Hi ya'll.

Im wondering if anyone installed the Powerflex handling pack in either duro and can give me a quick review or comments on it? Ride quality or overall worth of the product!

Cheers and thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #2
Hi ya'll.

Im wondering if anyone installed the Powerflex handling pack in either duro and can give me a quick review or comments on it? Ride quality or overall worth of the product!

Cheers and thanks in advance

I'm installing FA 500 coilovers and adjustable sway bar endlinks. Is it worth changing all rubber bushings to polyurethane or just rubber bushings for what is worned out!?!

If you're referring to the control arm bushing kit, I can attest to the install and outcome. If you don't have a press, get a really sharp blade and slowly shave the bushing away until you can pop it out with a hammer and socket. The bushings have quite the feedback difference in steering response. Installing the rear caster control arm bushing is a bit more difficult since it will require a press. My suggestion would be to do the bushing install. The rubber will deteriorate much faster than you might expect, poly will handle stress well, and the ride comfort is smooth.

I've never installed the rear torsion beam bushing, but plenty of videos out there to succeed.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk