Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Head to Head battle - Nissan Juke Nismo RS vs Ford Fiesta ST and Renault Clio RS 200

rooSTer

1000 Post Club

And the winner goes to....

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/nissan...-rs-vs-ford-fiesta-st-and-renault-clio-rs-200

Verdict
1st place: Ford Fiesta ST

The way the Fiesta ST drives is enough to win this test alone, but the cheapest price tag here and generous standard kit make it an easy victory. Its explosive performance and tenacious chassis are superb, yet the fuel economy is acceptable and residual values are brilliant. The Ford shines brightest as a performance car and is the most civilised on the road, too.

2nd place: Renault Clio RS200

In this company, the Clio RS feels flat. Its engine doesn't deliver the highs of the Ford or the Nissan, and the lack of a manual box adds a filter between man and machine ? frustrating in a hot hatch. Even with the optional Cup pack, it can't match the Fiesta ST's grip and poise ? although it feels more planted than the occasionally wayward Juke. It's also the most practical car here.

3rd place: Nissan Juke Nismo RS

Despite its sporting intentions, the Juke Nismo RS can't quite compete with this pair of performance-focused superminis. The updates over the previous version have brought an improvement, but compared to the Ford and Renault, it feels synthetic and a bit contrived. This unconventional hot hatch's appeal is in its blend of speed, style and everyday usability.

The Juke Nismo RS is a car that I'd love my neighbour to own. It intrigues me and I'd like looking at it and ride in it a few times, but I wouldn't want to own it haha.

I call it the Nissan Puke. Even if it was a great car I could not drive anything that ugly. [facepalm]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
My wife saw her first Juke and immediately came up with the idea of a full body wrap, dinosaur look:)

It was the original, not the one shown above, I agreed with her, we had a great laugh!

The Cleo has a face only a blind mother could love.

i sold my Juke for my FiST and do not regret it. The juke is nice looking but too tall and awkward to park due to its weird angles, also the gas millage is horrible.

Nice to see the FiST compared to something other than a Mini or Abarth.

Or a mustang?

Etyrnus

The Juke is the oddball in that comparison though, since it's an SUV. A small one, but still an SUV/crossover.