Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Headlight question

Hey guys, a few months ago I found the car that I was searching for. It's a Canadian Spec car, but I live in Miami. No biggie, really. The only thing I wish I could change is that the headlights are on all the time. Is there a way to disable that at all? I normally just leave the headlight switch in "Auto" anyway, but I would rather not have the headlights on constantly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys, a few months ago I found the car that I was searching for. It's a Canadian Spec car, but I live in Miami. No biggie, really. The only thing I wish I could change is that the headlights are on all the time. Is there a way to disable that at all? I normally just leave the headlight switch in "Auto" anyway, but I would rather not have the headlights on constantly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Check the forscan thread. I think I remember seeing an option to disable drl.

DEss

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would first the under hood fuse box for a relay labeled DRL.

Headlights on is a good thing - you're more visible to other drivers... not sure why you want to disable that.

OP
Remi
Thread Starter #5
Headlights on is a good thing - you're more visible to other drivers... not sure why you want to disable that.
I just want the choice to have them on, not all the time when the engine is running.