Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB Hello everybody, I'm in Southern California, Pomona to be more precise, & I'm trying to source out either Fiesta St or Focus recaro seats

Trader history for SofaKingCool (0)

So please message me and let me know what you have. I don't want stained or some that are too beat up. Thank you in advance for your help.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Ever check out eBay.uk? I’m half tempted to buy some from England and ship em over... shipping might be expensive though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SofaKingCool
Thread Starter #3
Ever check out eBay.uk? I’m half tempted to buy some from England and ship em over... shipping might be expensive though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agreeing with you so that's not gonna be a choice for me.

Hey I came across your thread and I recently was considering selling my FoST recaros I had bought them to put them in my fist but I’m looking at another look for my car they are basically brand new. If you want I can send you pictures. Message me your number. I’ll be posting them up for sale on the SoCal Facebook group

Dpro

3000 Post Club
Premium Account
I saw a pair on local ST Facebook Forums just the other day. They were 15 Focus ST Recaro’s.

LOL I think the post above is actually that guy.

I had seen the st3 front pair some guy was selling on there but I’m not quite sure if that’s the person you’re talking about? I have the complete front and back set of the st3 recaros. I’m at work rn but hopefully I make it back to take good pictures of my set to post for sale and I’ll add the link.

I have a 2018 and 2014 both with Recaros... wiring on the Dr side is different... willing to sell one set with trade for the cheap seats plus $1200 either set. Both are very nice. You would need to come to PHOENIX and we would do the swap if agreeable, not shipping seats with charged airbags it’s consideeed dangerous goods.