Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2011 mustang

Trader history for C. love (0)

C. love

not that anyone here is interested in this thing. I figured i would post it anyway

White 2011 mustang GT Premium

I would like to sell this car. 28,000 dollars. You are thinking 28K damn that?s a lot. It is but it comes with some very nice parts and this car has been treated well. Should you try and replicate this yourself you would be well over the 28K mark. I have some room to budge but don?t email/call/text me with some foolish bullshit offer. Also I have all the stock items still from front and rear fascias to wheels. They all come with it. Car has 26,000 miles on the odo and is in perfect condition. I am selling this as I want something I can thrash on. This car is simply too nice to beat on.

Brembo brakes, 3.73 gears, Wingless. A side note. Before I bought the car the previous owner broke the transmission. So the transmission was replaced at 17,000 miles (I bought the car at this point). So I have driven it for 9,000 miles with no issues at all. My take on it was either the transmissions in these cars are garbage, it was beat on, or the guy couldn?t shift. After installing all the aftermarket body parts I did, I found no indication the car was beat on (IE wads of rubber stuck in the nooks of the rear bumpers underside or odd things). I also have been ever so careful to not shift like a douche, so my guess is owner #1 was simply an idiot that should stick with automatics. Some will cringe at this to me it was a plus knowing a new trans (and clutch) was installed by ford before my possession.
I also dont want trades and at this time parting out is not in the cards. Part out in a month or so if no one bites may be an option

Motor-just a few items to make the car more fun nothing crazy or anything that makes it unreliable
JLT intake
BBR 91 octane tune
Exhaust-BBK cat deletes and X pipe, resonator delete and flowmaster 40 series mufflers
Custom blue valve cover plates
Suspension-the goal here was to make it not feel like a fridge on wheels. Mission accomplished
White line sway bars front and rear
BC coilovers front and rear with 8K front and 6K rear springs. Basically stiff for track and spirited driving but you can also make it soft and cushy for those daily commutes.
Rear suspension only
BMR relocation brackets in red
Steeda upper 3rd link and mount
Rousch lower control arms
JM adjustable panhard bar
Wheels
Front 19x9.5 forgestar f14 in gloss black with 255/40/19 hankook ventus v12 tire
Rear 19x11 forgestar F14in gloss black with 285/35/19 hankook ventus V12 tire

Exterior
Boss/CS front Fascia with custom aluminum front splitter (think Boss leguna seca splitter but better).
**also have a RTR front splitter and fasica that come with the car
RTR side splitter
RTR rear splitter
GT500 wing. Yes it?s a wingless car, no I didn?t drill holes in the trunk lid. Its 3m taped on. Sounds hokey but it works. Want to buy it and fasten this puppy on with bolts it can happen! Or make it wingless your choice
Roofwing?not pictured it goes on the back glass with 3m tape
Cobra R cervinis hood
PWJDM canards-my ricer love comes out here. You can remove them if you like
Saleen s197 front grill
Shaved front plate holes
Black 5.0 emblems
Interior?pretty mundane currently.
Shift knob spacer to accommodate a ball shifter. *car will have stock shift knob as the current one is my favorite knob.
Corbeau seat brackets **
Sparco chronos road seats in black **
**not pictured as seat brackets are on B/O

OP
C

C. love

Thread Starter #3
if you had a riced out sc300 or a soarer laying around we could trade lol.