Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello everyone!

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

Hello everyone, I wanted to introduce our company. Many of you already know we are an engineering design and analysis firm that has branched out into aftermarket automotive parts manufacturing.
Our roots stem from the Aerospace Industry. Our analysis methods, design methods and production protocol all have aerospace level requirements. That's all we know.

My personal expertise is airflow and aerodynamics of turbinomachinery. I was an analysis engineer for companies like GE gas turbines, Pratt & Whitney jet engines and Rolls Royce aircraft engines. I used CFD, FEA suites such as ANSYS and other multi-phyisics simulation packages to rigorously design critical components of a turbine engine.

Because I love cars, and love the pursuit of good design, I started Velossa Tech Design as a branch of Velossa Tech Engineering.

Our web store currently offers dozens of parts for the Focus ST platform. Check it out here. www.velossatechdesign.com

And that's not all, besides our world renoun design and analysis expertise. Our manufacturing method is the only of its kind. Large volume production 3D printed automotive parts. We have fielded thousands of parts, structural parts, aerodynamic ducts, intakes and diffusers. We have a track record of quality, and customization potential and we intend to improve it further. Because, that is all we know.

I want to be the first to thank everyone thus far who has shown interest and enthusiasm in our newest Fiesta ST product, the Fiesta ST BIG MOUTH Ram Air Intake Kit.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/...el-by-Velossa-Tech-Engineering-R-amp-D-thread!

I will be posting more information about our custom wheel center caps and emblems, in the near future. Here are some pictures to get you interested.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Welcome! I am excited about that intake and look forward to when it is ready, I've been following your other thread.

The wheel caps look great - just to confirm, they will fit the Fiesta and can be ordered now? Your website says so but they aren't advertised here so I want to make sure they are truly ready. The info on the website for the combo packs and etc. seems incomplete, needing pics and prices. Once it's up I'd like to get some stuff, I really like your products and they will fit will with my design scheme.

When do you expect complete info there?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #5
Welcome! I am excited about that intake and look forward to when it is ready, I've been following your other thread.

The wheel caps look great - just to confirm, they will fit the Fiesta and can be ordered now? Your website says so but they aren't advertised here so I want to make sure they are truly ready. The info on the website for the combo packs and etc. seems incomplete, needing pics and prices. Once it's up I'd like to get some stuff, I really like your products and they will fit will with my design scheme.

When do you expect complete info there?
hi Jeff, thank you for the input!!

The center caps will fit any standard ford wheel that accepts a 55mm cap. So you should be fine there.

The combo appearance packs havent been finalized yet. Although I can give you a courtesy promo discount code for appearance items since you'll be getting more than one item at a time. Just PM me and I'll hand the code to you.

Thank you

-D

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. How much for orange center caps?
Check out our Web store for all the options. There are many!! Stock ford ST replacement caps start at 69 with any inlay color and background color option.

J2FoRS

[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] will you be developing the Wing Risers for the FiST like you did for the FoST?