Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from a potential owner

Hello,

New member from Maryland. I'm currently driving an 05 JCW Mini Cooper S with many mods and I'm thinking about my next car. Despite the Mini's reputation my car has been extremely reliable. In it's current form it's putting down 204 HP at the wheels on a very conservative Mustang Dyno. I track my car several times a year and enjoy the light go cart feel of the Mini. It sounds like the Fiesta has a very similar feel with a lot more practicality which I could use since I have three kids.

I joined to forum to learn more about the car and common mods. I'm not presuming that the performance requires modding but that is part of what I enjoy about my car hobby.

--Sean a.k.a rough68fish

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Welcome. It'll be easy for you to find one really cheap based on your location. You won't regret it.

I absolutely loved my 05 Cooper S, lots of character and just like your I had no issues with mine. The Mini is a bulldog and the fiesta is a jack Russell. The Mini is firmly planted and and handles great but the Fiesta is nimble, totally different steering feel. I've had two Mini's and now on my third ST. The ST is a great car, I think you will enjoy it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!!

...and YES, Koons Ford down there is all but giving away new FiSTs!! [thumb]

(I'm sorry that I did not make the trip south to buy mine from them! [:(])

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Join md st club we will be at panda junction tomorrow. Come over and check out a Fiesta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk