Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from CO!

Hello everyone, I have a 2019 Fiesta ST that I’ve owned for a bit over a year now and have a few things done to it at the moment. So far the car has super basic mods but that’ll be changing when the bare block arrives from Ford in about a week. So far it has an Accessport, 2JR Intake, Radium Catch Can, UPR Crankcase breather, CPE RMM and a muffler delete.
I should also note that this is not my first build, I have an EJ1 Civic with a fully built B18 pushing 660WHP. I aim to get the ST to this level or near it as I have not learned from my mistakes and think spinning tires at every gear is entertaining, or something like that. If you are also a 20 year old like myself, don’t go this crazy with cars and you’ll actually have a savings account at some point lol. I am actually trying to sell the Civic and to turn the ST into the new race car, we’ll see how that pans out however. Anyways, that’s all I have for now, happy to be here and to continue enjoying the ST and will take this thing to my grave. 8C5F8D54-EF6F-45B8-880E-83F41801CE86.jpeg 9508BC87-D450-47DE-B9A6-89029C6F108C.jpeg

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello everyone, I have a 2019 Fiesta ST that I’ve owned for a bit over a year now and have a few things done to it at the moment. So far the car has super basic mods but that’ll be changing when the bare block arrives from Ford in about a week. So far it has an Accessport, 2JR Intake, Radium Catch Can, UPR Crankcase breather, CPE RMM and a muffler delete.
I should also note that this is not my first build, I have an EJ1 Civic with a fully built B18 pushing 660WHP. I aim to get the ST to this level or near it as I have not learned from my mistakes and think spinning tires at every gear is entertaining, or something like that. If you are also a 20 year old like myself, don’t go this crazy with cars and you’ll actually have a savings account at some point lol. I am actually trying to sell the Civic and to turn the ST into the new race car, we’ll see how that pans out however. Anyways, that’s all I have for now, happy to be here and to continue enjoying the ST and will take this thing to my grave. View attachment 49730 View attachment 49731
Welcome to the forum and nice pictures! I am also in my twenties and can attest that cars will put a serious dent in your savings account.