Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Greenville SC

Hey guys new on here from Greenville and hoping to get a break from the toxic Facebook Fiesta groups. lol I was also wondering if anyone had a Maxton front bumper on their car? Purchased one the other day and had some questions. Thanks!

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.
I see your car is not Molten Orange, but Clemson Orange...haaa. Someone here had a Maxton splitter for sale. I think he was in TX. He never installed it and I passed on it.

Attachments

OP
Eightphoenix
Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the machine.
I see your car is not Molten Orange, but Clemson Orange...haaa. Someone here had a Maxton splitter for sale. I think he was in TX. He never installed it and I passed on it.
Glad to be here! I actually purchased the Maxton "RS Lookalike" front bumper and was wondering a couple things, but if no one here has one, then nevermind haha

Welcome! Have we met at cars and coffee? Car looks familiar.

I have the maxton cup spoilers installed. Not the RS bumper though.

OP
Eightphoenix
Thread Starter #11
I think I wandered over to your car and you caught me fondling the carbon wrap in your fenders lol.
Yes! I remember now. Nice, clean car man. I'm going to go the same route shortly. I ordered that bumper and am going to take the skirts and vinyl off. Just go for something simple.