Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from mid Illinois!

Brand spanking new owner of a 2019 black Fist here! Loaded with 18k miles, will be daily driven during the week and spirited driving during then and on the weekends. Came up wrenching on typical small block Chevy stuff, then got into DSMs for about 5 or 6 years, then sold all cars got got into dirtbikes... Now onto our little Go-Karts! Have had the car about a week now and having a blast driving it. Been lurking the forums and soaking up everything I can, am trying hard to stay stock as long as I can to learn the car and have a baseline... But caved and ordered bronze dekas and 205/50/16 extreme contact plus's last night. I am bad at self control :(. Looking forward to learning and meeting some fellow fisters! And yes, my wife already hates all the "fist" jokes.

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Brand spanking new owner of a 2019 black Fist here! Loaded with 18k miles, will be daily driven during the week and spirited driving during then and on the weekends. Came up wrenching on typical small block Chevy stuff, then got into DSMs for about 5 or 6 years, then sold all cars got got into dirtbikes... Now onto our little Go-Karts! Have had the car about a week now and having a blast driving it. Been lurking the forums and soaking up everything I can, am trying hard to stay stock as long as I can to learn the car and have a baseline... But caved and ordered bronze dekas and 205/50/16 extreme contact plus's last night. I am bad at self control :(. Looking forward to learning and meeting some fellow fisters! And yes, my wife already hates all the "fist" jokes.
Accessport, short shift kit, intercooler, RMM really open it up. If you love something...set it free lol

OP
M
Thread Starter #6
Accessport, short shift kit, intercooler, RMM really open it up. If you love something...set it free lol
Ap, rmm, st200 intake and step colder plugs will be very soon, bigger ic shortly after is my guess. Does the short shift really make a huge difference? Never used one in any of my cars before....

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Ap, rmm, st200 intake and step colder plugs will be very soon, bigger ic shortly after is my guess. Does the short shift really make a huge difference? Never used one in any of my cars before....
It was additive. I did the Ravenol fluid, short shift and rmm at the same time. Altogether big difference. By itself maybe not as big. I read another members post prior to owning that the mountune short shift kit had a distinctive feel compared to the other design on the market. Something about not changing the cable angle as much. Just picked up shifter base bushings this week from whoosh. Curious to see if they add a noticeable change as well.

OP
M
Thread Starter #10
It was additive. I did the Ravenol fluid, short shift and rmm at the same time. Altogether big difference. By itself maybe not as big. I read another members post prior to owning that the mountune short shift kit had a distinctive feel compared to the other design on the market. Something about not changing the cable angle as much. Just picked up shifter base bushings this week from whoosh. Curious to see if they add a noticeable change as well.
I have done solid bushings in several cars (all three were dsm) , can confirm those helped a ton. Looking forward to hear how they work for you!

Hello and welcome from a fellow mid Illinois fiesta owner 🤙🏼