Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Oregon

Greetings FIST owners. Finally found the Fiesta I've been waiting for and picked it up. Looking for anyone who may have seen this car on here before to link me to a build thread. Someone has to know something. Car came from Cali. Near as I can tell it is a Stage 3 build. I've named it Toothless from how to train your dragon. Looking forward to sharing the build as it goes mild to mental.

Attachments

Lays

Where ya located?

I live in Newberg and work in Hillsboro, but regularly travel to Salem for meets + to see my mom.

OP
Flynz4me
Thread Starter #8
Where ya located?

I live in Newberg and work in Hillsboro, but regularly travel to Salem for meets + to see my mom.
I've been in Albany for a couple years now. I'd love to see the local FiST scene ๐Ÿ‘

Lays

I've been in Albany for a couple years now. I'd love to see the local FiST scene ๐Ÿ‘
If you haven't already and you have facebook, join the "Worst" facebook group, (Western oregon R/ST) there's a bunch of local Fiesta/Focus guys in there!