Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Philadelphia, PA

gabe

Hello everyone. I bought my FIST almost a month ago [wave]. Been super happy with my purchase. And I been doing a lot of reading on here. This is also my first post. Newbie alert. I've only done 1 mod and it's making more trunk space plus buying a bunch of mats until I finally got the right one!!
Btw my FIST is PB. Love the color!!

Geez a lot of people fairly close need to get a meet when the weather is nice

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and thanks for joining the forum.

Welcome to the forums! And looks like were getting a few more from PA on here. Just went to the auto show tonight and saw another members FiST at the show.

OP
G

gabe

Thread Starter #13
Jcr557 not yet. Also didn't know their were so many FISTs around me. I haven't seen any.

Jcr557 not yet. Also didn't know their were so many FISTs around me. I haven't seen any.
When you go, one of my Fiesta ST's ( @jcr57rt) is in the Dub Show section and my brother's ST ( @tuningvelocity) is in the import vs domestic section upstairs.

When you go, one of my Fiesta ST's (@jcr57rt) is in the Dub Show section and my brother's ST (@tuningvelocity) is in the import vs domestic section upstairs.
Saw both of them! Haha and I liked seeing the forum stickers on the car. To bad you weren't at the show that night, would have said hi

OP
G

gabe

Thread Starter #17
When you go, one of my Fiesta ST's (@jcr57rt) is in the Dub Show section and my brother's ST (@tuningvelocity) is in the import vs domestic section upstairs.
Saw both they looked awesome!!
also sent you a friend request on Facebook if you don't mind.