Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Philly; new FiST owner!

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to be here and looking forward to learning a lot! My husband is also a member here ; he is "FiST to Death".

We just picked up a 2014 FiST and are in the process of replacing the clutch (previous owner got 144k miles out of the original one! I am seriously impressed!) We are going to do some upgrades and fun stuff while we are rummaging in the engine bay too!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It's in really good shape for that mileage! [thumb]

It's a shame that the bumper was drilled for the plate holder you don't need, but there are same body color plugs for that (cannot find the post(s) right now, someone will chime in with the links). [wink]

OP
D
Thread Starter #12
I actually am ok with the front plate bracket. I'm a big nerd, so I have a Deadpool plate and a frame that says "Outta the way, nerd!"
Back license plate frame is also Deadpool and says "Fueled by Tacos"

Hubs and I have taken to calling the car "FiSTpool." Lol

OP
D
Thread Starter #13
Transmission is out and the clutch and flywheel are out. They are toasted, but after 144k miles I'm not surprised.

I'm having a blast seeing some of the guts of the engine and trans I have never seen before. My husband is being great about showing me and teaching me all of it.
Long live project FiST! View attachment 20200724_193259.jpg

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Transmission is out and the clutch and flywheel are out. They are toasted, but after 144k miles I'm not surprised.

I'm having a blast seeing some of the guts of the engine and trans I have never seen before. My husband is being great about showing me and teaching me all of it.
Long live project FiST! View attachment 33045
mmm toasty!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Long live project FiST! View attachment 33045
Are you going with an OEM factory replacement, an ST200 setup, or one of the performance aftermarket options?

OP
D
Thread Starter #17
Are you going with an OEM factory replacement, an ST200 setup, or one of the performance aftermarket options?
We did a stock OEM clutch with a Fidanza performance flywheel, upgraded intercooler, intercooler hot side pipe, cold air intake, upgraded the motor mounts, magnetic drain plugs in engine and trans, and Cobb tuner.