Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Rhode Island

I've been thinking about the Fiesta ST since reading all of the glowing reviews in the various mags of the last 18 months or so. I currently drive a Hemi Magnum but have had quite a few small cars along the way (been driving for 35 years and at least 20 cars in that time). Unfortunately, none of the dealers near me has an ST in stock so a test drive has not happened yet (anyone nearby want to lend a hand?). I am prepared to seek out a dealer that has a car in the next month or so and the Ford locator says that there are some basic equipment cars in CT and MA (website does not say which dealers however).

I am looking forward to lurking around and learning more about these cars and their potential. I am not one to leave any car stock and lean more toward the performance end of the spectrum vs. the appearance end of things.

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
None close enough unfortunately. I did an online inquiry last night and got a response from a local dealer (again, they don't have any ST and haven't in the 3 or 4 months since I have been casually looking). I told the internet contact that I was not interested in a discussion until a test drive was available...I may have to do some driving around next week but none of the semi-local cars have the Recaro seats which probably will not work for me but I have to try them.

Thanks for all of the 'welcome" messages!