Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from South Flroida

Good afternoon guys, my Shadow Black 2015 Ford Fiesta ST brought me here. I work in South Florida for Ford as a salesmen and my intentions where never to purchase one of these. I just so happen to get apporved on a Toyota Corolla 2014 with the black wheels simply to start building credit as it was going to be the first vehicle I have ever financed.

Long story short, drove it and it lacked power, I was already sold on a small vehicle and my dealership just so happen to have a Shadow Black Fiesta ST which we haven't had for months.

I remember driving it months earlier when I first started to work here. This car put a smile on my face I have not put down for months since owning it. First Ford I ever purchased and it surely won't be my last.

I love this car, as a proud owner of a Ford vehicle selling these vehicles comes natural. I believe in this product. They did a GREAT job with this one.

I look forward to growing with this vehicle and pushing it to it's limits and my own at a track.

As a fellow South Floridian, welcome aboard......i look for any excuse to drive it to nowhere in particular.....preferably roads with curves.....sometimes difficult to find a road in South FL that does this car justice.

OP
G
Thread Starter #7
As a fellow South Floridian, welcome aboard......i look for any excuse to drive it to nowhere in particular.....preferably roads with curves.....sometimes difficult to find a road in South FL that does this car justice.
Tell me about it, all the action I see is on the Sawgrass smh. Behind my dealership there is a curvy road on Sample Rd by 441

Chuckable

Here's the link for ERSCC: http://erscc.com/
They've just started scheduling autocrosses again. They meet up in West Broward and welcome you to come and hang out for their meetings. I went once, but it's too far a drive for me to do too often.

Here's the link for the local PCA: http://www.goldcoastregion.org/
I recently did an autocross with them, and they're well-organized and fun.

Also, there are 3-4 high performance driving event companies who run in South Florida. The going rate is around $300 for a 1-day event, but it varies a little. Local tracks are Homestead, PBIR, and Sebring.