Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from sunny Florida

A little bit about me I'm one of those horrible truckers but don't worry if its a St of any kind it gets a clear path. I've lived in Flordia since 09 and orginally from Georgia. Bought my 15 Fiesta Dec 23 2014. Since i am a driver i dont get to drive the fist that often but when i get the chance I drive it quite a bit. It has 1500 or so miles on it in in about 4 weeks of actual drive time. Went cobb stage 1 on may 11th with a Randy tune after 3 weeks of drive time. Looking to upgrade more by the end of the month or the beginning of next. I will keep the build updated.
If you live in Florida I'm trying to meet others and find good quiet roads to run on message me.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

OP
Bugman
Thread Starter #8
[welcome] hope you are having fun when you do drive the FiST.
Oh yeah for sure. I wish we had Canada's Cdl setup where you have seperate license for work and normal use then i could play a bit more care free.