Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from upstate NY

Hi all.

Just purchased a slightly used 2016 Kona Blue ST from a dealer here in the Southern Tier (just outside of Binghamton) of NY. Still getting used to the harsh stiffness of the ride (I knew it was going to be a stiff car, but our local roads are TERRIBLE - combine that with and old out of shape dude with a bad back and I am SORE!). Oh well, I will learn to acclimate to the car or start modding it to "old man mode" if that fails (anyone want to trade their smaller wheels for my factory 17s? LOL)

Attachments

Welcome, fellow upstate owner here, I was actually just down in your neck of the woods two weeks ago for a bowling tournament. They can be a bit rough, but some very fun roads for the ST down in the southern tier.

OP
S
Thread Starter #6
Welcome, fellow upstate owner here, I was actually just down in your neck of the woods two weeks ago for a bowling tournament. They can be a bit rough, but some very fun roads for the ST down in the southern tier.
Hey there! Another upstate NYer - cool. I am sure I passed through your area at some point as my son plays travel hockey and we hit rinks all over the state. Ironically, I used to be heavily into bowling in my youth - worked at a local center (Rivehouse Lanes in Endwell, NY - no longer exists though) as a pinsetter mechanic during my college years. Hope you did well in your tournament. I need to find those fun roads - unfortunately the ones I need to take to work are awful and not being kind to my old aging body at the moment.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Hey there! Another upstate NYer - cool. I am sure I passed through your area at some point as my son plays travel hockey and we hit rinks all over the state. Ironically, I used to be heavily into bowling in my youth - worked at a local center (Rivehouse Lanes in Endwell, NY - no longer exists though) as a pinsetter mechanic during my college years. Hope you did well in your tournament. I need to find those fun roads - unfortunately the ones I need to take to work are awful and not being kind to my old aging body at the moment.
I cant remember the names/numbers of the roads specifically, and although they were fun, and even though I am only 25, i do distinctly remember yelling "Ah! My spine!" on more than one occasion haha.