Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP! Boost leak problem

I’m pretty sure I have a boost leak. I checked all the clamps last night and all seemed good, but I’m still having an issue. I hear a loud whistle when I start to get into boost but I can’t figure where it’s coming from. Could it be the BOV? I ordered a new boost control solenoid to see if that does the trick. But In the mean time I ordered a boost leak tester but I’m not sure what all to plug up before I put pressure to the system. If anyone has any experience doing this to there FIST let me know or if you have any Suggestions on what it might be. At this point I’m just chasing my own tail.

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Plug the evap line (I think it's evap) on the cold side pipe, evap facing the radiator at the throttle body. Might want to plug the CCV on the valve cover. Also make sure to leave the oil filler cap off.