Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP HANGING CONNECTORS

So I’m looking to install my stock boost solenoid (which was missing). I currently have a gt2560r installed with a puma speed inlet elbow and will need to easy tap to get a good reading on the compressor outlet as well. The issue is I didn’t take the solenoid off so I’m curious where the solenoid plugs into. Also I have a turbo smart EWG that already has the nipple on the bottom running a hose to the compressor housing as well. What’s the proper setup with a Garrett on our cars? Does anyone have a picture they can provide or a link where I might find the answers to my prayer.

I added images below of these two dangling connectors that look like they might be it but dunno

Attachments

Se7eN

I believe the Black Connector is the one for the boost solenoid. The Gray connector is for the BOV which if you have an external BOV that is vacuum controlled you would not use.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Thank you you’re absolutely correct. The shop I got everything installed failed to reinstall the boost solenoid. Thus there it was hanging. Installed it yesterday and no more CEL. Thanks again! The other connector I had unplugged a turbosmart CEL plug for the BOV