Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help! Interior Buzzing noise coming from dash at certain rpms

Hey guys, My fiesta has been making this buzzing noise at certain rpms and its driving me crazy. It sounds like it coming from directly in front of me. I dont think its the guage cluster either :/ Thanks for the help guys. Here is a video of the buzzing noise.
[video=youtube;BACAf769MBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACAf769MBY[/video]

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #3
Not good, warranty it?
Any idea what It could be? I hate taking the car to the dealer to get stuff warrantied. I had the front struts replaced bc they were leaking and they misaligned the car. I told them the steering is off center and was basically told I was wrong.

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #5
Well i unplugged the sound symposer and no more buzzing at high prm. Car sounds so quiet without. Think I need an intake now lol

Knick

Hey man, my car is doing the same thing at around 4400 rpm. Doesn't matter what gear, I can actually make it do it in N. My car doesn't always do it though. It's hit or miss if I can get it to make that noise, but it drives me fucking crazy when it does. I've dropped it off at the dealership for the second time, and I told them I don't want to car back until it's fixed. I'll let you know if they figure it out. Some old sage they sent out to my car thinks it's cylinder related. Let's see if his wizard wisdom was accurate. ;)

Please PM me if you figure out what the issue is.

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #7
Hey man, my car is doing the same thing at around 4400 rpm. Doesn't matter what gear, I can actually make it do it in N. My car doesn't always do it though. It's hit or miss if I can get it to make that noise, but it drives me fucking crazy when it does. I've dropped it off at the dealership for the second time, and I told them I don't want to car back until it's fixed. I'll let you know if they figure it out. Some old sage they sent out to my car thinks it's cylinder related. Let's see if his wizard wisdom was accurate. ;)

Please PM me if you figure out what the issue is.
Yea just drove it tonight and 4k rpm is where it starts. Mine does it pretty much all time time under WOT. Let me know what they say about it and how they fixed it!
Thanks brother