Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help needed

Hello I own a 2014 fiesta ST and currently it only has a K&N filter and a resonator delete.
I want to achieve a good exhaust sound with crackles etc..
So I read through the forums and I found some stuff and came out with a setup like this:
MBRP 3" cat back exhaust
ATP decat DP
Pumaspeed ecu flasher with crackle map
and i guess i also need a new intercooler, charge pipes and spark plugs?

My question is would this setup work and would it achieve my purpose without compromising on power?
Also what other parts would i need to complete it?

If you want some crackles and pops the cheap way to go is a muffler delete. No tune needed. If you do go the new exhaust route you don't necessarily need a tune, or a intercooler etc. But I would suggest doing a muffler delete and then go from there.

In my opinion if all you're looking for is a nice sound, then the intercooler / charge pipes / plugs aren't necessary.
The MBRP, catless DP and a tune is all you would need to achieve the crackles.
Of course, the other mods you mentioned can't hurt........but won't really affect the sound one way or the other.
Power will definitely be up from stock, especially with the tune (probably the best "bang for your buck" to be had for the ST platform)