Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help / Recommendation for Mod install

Hello All,

Recently purchased some parts and waiting on their arrival. Now I am looking for some help with the installation or recommendation as to where to take my car to get it all installed. So wanted to see if anyone is in or around my area that has the time and experience to help me with the install (paid of course) or recommend a shop? I am located in Northern New Jersey.

Here is the list:

All Mountune front mounted intercooler, RMM, Sport lowering springs and the Cobb access port with loaded tune.

10mm wheel spacers, transmission flush and refill with Ravenol either MTF-2 or MTF-3 (still trying to figure out which one is best for our car and my area) TRC original front diffuser, Diode Dynamics interior and license plate LED bulbs and TechMax mini LED low beam headlight and fog light bulbs.

Appreciate the help and feedback

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There is a rally prep type shop in Union City (Broken Motorsports, LOL) with some Fiesta experience.
Other than that, I don't know of anything else in that area. [:(]

FJ16

Honestly, if you have some tools then most of those installs will have extensive install guides available on here or Youtube. Of your list I have personally done FMIC, RMM, ATF drain/fill, Springs, and Cobb AP3 out in my driveway (the springs you will take more work than the others). The AP3 is directly plug and play, start with that to get yourself rolling. The RMM just requires a jack and a couple sockets honestly, there's plenty of video guides on them. The ATF drain/fill is also quite easy, and Ravenol is a great choice on fuild. The FMIC requires the removal of the front clip but isn't difficult, just a little time consuming if you've never done it - also plenty of video guides floating around. The springs are a bit more involved, having to take off the front struts and disassemble them (you can rent a spring compression tool if you wish to attempt it).

The wheel spacers, diffuser, and lights I don't have experience with but should all be very straightforward.

OP
DaveZtoA
Thread Starter #4
There is a rally prep type shop in Union City (Broken Motorsports, LOL) with some Fiesta experience.
Other than that, I don't know of anything else in that area. [:(]
Thanks Brother, I will reach out to them and see what’s the deal.

OP
DaveZtoA
Thread Starter #6
Honestly, if you have some tools then most of those installs will have extensive install guides available on here or Youtube. Of your list I have personally done FMIC, RMM, ATF drain/fill, Springs, and Cobb AP3 out in my driveway (the springs you will take more work than the others). The AP3 is directly plug and play, start with that to get yourself rolling. The RMM just requires a jack and a couple sockets honestly, there's plenty of video guides on them. The ATF drain/fill is also quite easy, and Ravenol is a great choice on fuild. The FMIC requires the removal of the front clip but isn't difficult, just a little time consuming if you've never done it - also plenty of video guides floating around. The springs are a bit more involved, having to take off the front struts and disassemble them (you can rent a spring compression tool if you wish to attempt it).

The wheel spacers, diffuser, and lights I don't have experience with but should all be very straightforward.
Thanks for the feedback and your experience in doing so. I may just try and do some of the install myself. Still waiting on deliver and have sometime to figure it all out.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Thanks for the feedback and your experience in doing so. I may just try and do some of the install myself. Still waiting on deliver and have sometime to figure it all out.
For what it’s worth, when you are new to working on/modifying cars - only do one thing at a time, I.e. you get an accessport, intake, intercooler, etc. all at the same time. Install the intake, and drive it for a while. Make sure the cars happy, no issues, etc. then, install the intercooler - drive it like that for a bit, make sure cars happy, etc.

When you do several mods at once, it makes troubleshooting *really* hard because of all the variables. Also, you appreciate each mod more when you see what it does/how it feels :)

OP
DaveZtoA
Thread Starter #9
For what it’s worth, when you are new to working on/modifying cars - only do one thing at a time, I.e. you get an accessport, intake, intercooler, etc. all at the same time. Install the intake, and drive it for a while. Make sure the cars happy, no issues, etc. then, install the intercooler - drive it like that for a bit, make sure cars happy, etc.

When you do several mods at once, it makes troubleshooting *really* hard because of all the variables. Also, you appreciate each mod more when you see what it does/how it feels :)
Appreciate the advice and makes sense.