Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey everyone, thanks for welcoming new owners into your community!

GeorgiaFiesta

Premium Account
I'm excited to say I recently purchased my ST. I'm coming from a non-ST 2014 Focus and couldn't wait to get rid of that awful DCT Ford has been using since 2012. I bought the ST on October 1st and I'm absolutely loving it so far. The manual transmission is fantastic and the car is so much fun to drive. I'm looking forward to driving this thing to work every day and find myself looking forward to quitting time just so I can walk out to the parking lot.

So far, I'm averaging 28.7 mpg after 2.5k miles. I know a lot of people get better mileage but I find it hard not to get into the throttle everywhere I go.

The only modifications I've done are: 1) ceramic tint (30%) all the way around, 2) Weathertech floor mats and hatch liner, and 3) I've added a trailer hitch so I can use my bike rack. Had to put Cobb exhaust hangars on to counteract the exhaust hitting the hitch also, since they're much firmer than the stock ones.

Anyway, I love this car and can't wait to spend more time in this community!

jeff

2000 Post Club
I'm excited to say I recently purchased my ST. I'm coming from a non-ST 2014 Focus and couldn't wait to get rid of that awful DCT Ford has been using since 2012. I bought the ST on October 1st and I'm absolutely loving it so far. The manual transmission is fantastic and the car is so much fun to drive. I'm looking forward to driving this thing to work every day and find myself looking forward to quitting time just so I can walk out to the parking lot.

So far, I'm averaging 28.7 mpg after 2.5k miles. I know a lot of people get better mileage but I find it hard not to get into the throttle everywhere I go.

The only modifications I've done are: 1) ceramic tint (30%) all the way around, 2) Weathertech floor mats and hatch liner, and 3) I've added a trailer hitch so I can use my bike rack. Had to put Cobb exhaust hangars on to counteract the exhaust hitting the hitch also, since they're much firmer than the stock ones.

Anyway, I love this car and can't wait to spend more time in this community!
Hey and welcome, this is a good place I hope you visit often.

I'm in Augusta as well, if you're up for it holler at me via PM and I'd love to get food or coffee, see your car, and swap car stories. My name is Jeff.

OP
GeorgiaFiesta

GeorgiaFiesta

Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Hey and welcome, this is a good place I hope you visit often.

I'm in Augusta as well, if you're up for it holler at me via PM and I'd love to get food or coffee, see your car, and swap car stories. My name is Jeff.
Hey are you gray25xt by chance? I’ve been watching all your fiesta videos since I bought my car, they’re great. What are the odds you’re just over in Evans!

jeff

2000 Post Club
Hey are you gray25xt by chance? I’ve been watching all your fiesta videos since I bought my car, they’re great. What are the odds you’re just over in Evans!
Hey yeah that's me, glad you like the videos. I work in Augusta and I'm pretty flexible most days so holler if you want to hang out.

OP
GeorgiaFiesta

GeorgiaFiesta

Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Hey yeah that's me, glad you like the videos. I work in Augusta and I'm pretty flexible most days so holler if you want to hang out.
I read through your build thread and saw a few things I’ve been wanting to do that you’ve already done. I’d love to meet ya and check out your car sometime! Small world.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
.............. recently purchased my ST. ................. bought the ST on October 1st ....................... averaging 28.7 mpg after 2.5k miles. I know a lot of people get better mileage ........................................
If it's new, (vs used) and/or the battery has been pulled for awhile, it's going to read sucky mileage on the dash for the first so many K. Some folks also don't believe in using 6th unless they're on the highway.