Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hey there!

Been lurking here since I got my car back in 2016, but just got around to making an account. I’ve got quite a bit done to my little fist using the community as a guideline.

mods: s280 turbo, whoosh hard pipes, Cobb exhaust, Cobb intake, Cobb intercooler, stop tech brakes, hawk 5.0 pads, bilstein b14 coilovers, whoosh short shift kit, turbosmart wastegate, gfb div+, and Bosch 30% uprated injectors.

Next up on the list is a new tune to take advantage of whatever I can get from the injectors without the hpfp on e30. Also have a dna rear antisway bar coming since I noticed quite a bit more under steer after upgrading to the coilovers. Currently on a 91 octane tune but that’s changing tomorrow.

Attachments

OP
W
Thread Starter #6
Damn friend, that’s a weapon blacked out and stealthy like that. Can’t imagine going through that upgrade path without asking endless questions here first :ROFLMAO:
Finished tuning for e30 today. It’s putting down 333 hp on the vdyno! It’s a little rocket now!

OP
W
Thread Starter #9
Take reading that with a grain of salt*
Yeah, my tuner said it’s probably more like 315ish, but that’s not as big a number 😂
I’m not really stuck on the hp number, it feels great with the corn fuel tho!

Now just to add the sway bar and hopefully get that tail happy stock feel back, but with bonus grip.