Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi Everyone from Arizona, California, and Nevada! Feedback and Opinions requested for a first time buyer!

Hey, Chops here, I have been looking for an ST ever since I drove the focus ST and thought it was a heavy PIG!!! Everyone feel free to chime in, I would love your feedback and opinions. I have two solid options, option a. used 2014 ST, tux blk, sunroof, cloth seats (Arizona is hotter than the surface of the sun, in case you didn't know), red brakes and gun grey wheels. Car has 20k, not a huge fan of the dealer but I got em up to 4.5K for my trade in at least. Price is roughly $16,800 before taxes.

Or I can obviously just fire on a new one, what does everyone think? I plan to do some minor mods as well and I've herd some stuff doesn't work on the 16' yet. Also whats everyones favorite color after owning, I cant decide. I like the blue, the white, the black and the orange! [:p]

Oh and whats up to everyone in Arizona, if there are any of you...

Hey, Chops here, I have been looking for an ST ever since I drove the focus ST and thought it was a heavy PIG!!! Everyone feel free to chime in, I would love your feedback and opinions. I have two solid options, option a. used 2014 ST, tux blk, sunroof, cloth seats (Arizona is hotter than the surface of the sun, in case you didn't know), red brakes and gun grey wheels. Car has 20k, not a huge fan of the dealer but I got em up to 4.5K for my trade in at least. Price is roughly $16,800 before taxes.

Or I can obviously just fire on a new one, what does everyone think? I plan to do some minor mods as well and I've herd some stuff doesn't work on the 16' yet. Also whats everyones favorite color after owning, I cant decide. I like the blue, the white, the black and the orange! [:p]

Oh and whats up to everyone in Arizona, if there are any of you...
Well I sure stay away from black if you live in a hot area.
I have a 2016 Magnetic(gun metallic) and so far not much for the 2016, mod vise you have Cobb access port v3 for it. other that that exhaust and struts/sway bars work, as I know of.
Most of engine stuff is not out for the 2016 yet. Please correct me if I am wrong.
But with a 2016 you have to make sure stuff will work with it.

So far I have been doing every thing that have to do with looks, waiting for more stuff to be available for 2016
I am currently waiting for the Monntune MP215

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
I just saw that one, I bumped the thread. I am highly considering it! [thumb]