Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hoping I can pull off a season win

Last edited:
Watched it. Thought you had two different box stops and then realized what it actually was. Nice job. I love when these cars actually get driven. What’s your brake set up?

OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #5
Watched it. Thought you had two different box stops and then realized what it actually was. Nice job. I love when these cars actually get driven. What’s your brake set up?

Thanks!
I'm running stock pads, Centric coated rotors, and Motul 600 fluid- I've been pretty happy with the stock setup, granted, they never get hot enough to fade up here.
I don't use brakes enough, I have been told.

Erick_V

Can't remember, are you STH or SMF? Either way great driving, car seems super responsive. We have pretty similar setups, biggest difference being the LSD. I'm dying to get that mod done! Need to sort out my DD before digging deeper into the FiST. What are your alignment specs?

OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #7
Can't remember, are you STH or SMF? Either way great driving, car seems super responsive. We have pretty similar setups, biggest difference being the LSD. I'm dying to get that mod done! Need to sort out my DD before digging deeper into the FiST. What are your alignment specs?
Thanks!
I'm in STH, I'm running factory alignment except for -2 and 2.1 degrees (it's a pain to fine tune it) negative camber from the slotted holes on my coilovers.

OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #12

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Took second in open yesterday at the penultimate Porsche Club of America event. Had a lot of fun, the course was much faster and smoother than the last one.
View: https://www.facebook.com/714346545/videos/695815881813471/
Can never tell from these videos how good someone’s line is but I can tell that you pushed your chosen line pretty hard and to the limit at many points. Nice job.

OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #15
OP
Pablo Pistoffo
Thread Starter #16
I flubbed my camera settings on the last weekend, but was able to pull off winning my class in both season championships. It means I get pushed up to expert class next summer, where I think I can relax a bit and have fun not having a giant bullseye on my back.